The End is Nigh!

Announcer 1: The clock is ticking, the end is near, and all our athletes are pushing for the finish. Does it look like Inishmore will finish, Bob?
Announcer 2: I know that Amy's been considering whether an Aran T-shirt would be complete idiocy, Bob. But given how pigheaded committed she is, I think she'll just keep pushing. There's about 10cm to go on the sleeves, then the shoulder straps, then the collar, then the finishing. Not impossible, but not easy either. I forsee a very knitting-intensive Saturday for her.
Announcer 1: We'll be keeping an eye on her, Bob. Now off to the award ceremonies where those Olympic knitters with a more balanced view of life are receiving their gold medals!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    You can totally do it Amy. I've seen you knit an entire afghan in 24 hours. Sleeves? Easy!  

  2. Amy said...

    I did? Really? Was rye involved?  

  3. neuba said...

    Go Amy Go! Go Amy Go!  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Maybe 24 hours was an exaggeration. How long did it take you to knit Suzi's afghan? I know it wasn't very long at all. And hey, maybe rye was involved.  

  5. Anonymous said...

    nothing wrong with rye.

    It could very well have been heavily involved in the conception of one or more of my children.  

  6. Suz said...

    Right now, the purring kitten nearly asleep on my shoulder is inspiring me to another cheer:

    A brilliant woman every day
    Amy's definitely on her way
    Aspiring gold medal knitting olympian
    She's not going to look like a bowling pin  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.