Weird

OK, those of you who use Blogger... I still can't upload images. It goes through the whole megillah then ends up with a very useful error message that says "image not uploaded." This happens with Firefox and IE, and with .JPG, .PNG, .TIF files of all sorts (including ones I didn't create), and with both computers we have in the house (they do use the same router, though). I can however, "upload" (sideload?) images that are already on the Web, i.e. that have a URL.

My Javascript console says Error: compareForm is not defined, source file http://www.blogger.com/posteditor.js if that helps. Any ideas?

The truly odd thing is that R:tAG can log into Blogger and do THE EXACT SAME THING and get a picture uploaded. We haven't changed browsers, WinXP login sessions, nothin'. However, I made a bran'-new Blogger account, and wasn't able to upload pictures on it either.

Blogger hates me. Everyone hates me. I'm gonna go into the garden and eat worms.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    the whole "megillah"? Is THAT how you spell it? hmm.

    http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-mag1.htm

    I learned something today.

    Tomas  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.