Well, a (slightly) belated happy Halloween, anyway. Oddly enough, I don't get sentimental at the traditional times like Christmas and Thanksgiving... Halloween is when I'm missing friends and family. Says something, I guess.

True to my own tradition, I made my trademark punkin. I'd provide an illustration, but Blogger is being bloody-minded about uploading pictures right now.

No point in doing the knitting post either without pictures. Maybe I'll post this and try again ("have you checked to make sure the power's on?") .

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    It's not so weird as all that, A. I'm pretty much the same way. I get all maudlin on Halloween. If I drank I'd get all happy slobbery drunk, and telling people "I luuuuvvv you...." while falling all over them.

    Fortunately, I don't.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Maybe it's something about gamers and geeks. Same with me. =) So many good people have moved away, or are about to move away. =)

    Happy Halloween and all that jazz.

    --Wade  

  3. Carl said...

    You wouldn't miss us so much if you came to visit, Wade...  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Wade is coming to visit you guys. He's just a little late is all.

    Bne

    And yeah we miss you too ya technophobe  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.