A picture-heavy post. It was a pretty good workplace Hallowe'en.

My office-mate* does not like creepy contact lenses. At all. He didn't know this picture was being taken; I wish actually we had a picture of a few seconds later, when he turned around. That was funny. I was Zombie Jane Austen, by the way, and I owe Cenobyte bigtime for showing me how damn awesome creepy contact lenses can be. Totally worth it.

And there were punkins:



My favourites were the Borg punkin (Cucurbita of Borg!), the skelly-punkin, and the Rorschach punkin. The Borg punkin actually had a little light-and-fog show that was pretty awesome.




* He is a Talented UI Artist, so he is sensitive. This is him, drawring.

5 comments:

  1. alce said...

    BRAAAAAINS!

    You look totally fabu!

    Do my candy corn earrings count?  

  2. AJ said...

    Cucurbita of Borg!

    That is AWESOME! I can't stop chuckling.  

  3. Steve said...

    Great costume. Hope you got lots 'O brains.  

  4. Terry said...

    It really takes very little to make you spooky... This is a compliment. :)

    I remember asking you once why you didn't wear contacts, and you said you just couldn't... So what changed for creepy contacts?  

  5. Amy said...

    Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

    @Terry: I find contacts quite uncomfortable, plus I was sensitive to a preservative that they used to put in contact solution, plus my particular prescription means very expensive contacts. I can put up with the discomfort for eight hours or so, the solution is a different formula now, and effects contacts aren't prescription.  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.