Ch-ch-ch-changes

Dammit! I was fooling around with changing templates and managed to lose the content of all my link lists. They don't warn you that that's going to happen (even if you restore your old templates the content of your custom widgets is lost).

I don't have time to fix it right now, but rest assured I still love all y'all and I'll get your blog links back as soon as possible.

EDITED TO ADD

Well, I sort of fixed it for Firefox, but in IE it seems like the secondary content (the stuff in the left-most column) is now only accessible through scrolling, which sucks.

If there's anyone out there who knows CSS better than I, I'd appreciate advice.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I like the new look; although, I thought I had clicked the wrong link at first. Everything was okay once I actually took the time to find out where the crazy computer had sent me.  

  2. enthemic said...

    not sure if you ever had it but I'm simon: enthemic.wordpress.com  

  3. enthemic said...

    Seeing as you and Jill both seem to be quite into the whole steam-punk build up to gencon, here is a link to a video you might like (via Neil Gaiman's blog): http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x2aj1j_a-gentlemens-duel_shortfilms  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.