So normally I only mention comings and goings (mine, ours or others') after the fact because, as I have said, I have weird privacy issues about putting personal information out on Teh IntarWebz.* But our current houseguest is practically famous for writing about not being home, and I just want to brag about having such a cool friend.

So go read Pam's blog, Go See Run Eat Drink, and enjoy! We have to figure out a Weird Food for her to try here, and I have to think of a short list of must-see sights that will compete with the best Europe, Asia and Africa have to offer.**




* And yes, I just posted my full birthdate a few days ago. But I could have been lying.

** I really need to stock up on guide books; we've been going pretty much completely digital for that sort of thing but there's something about your basic Fodor's Guide that's very reassuring.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    mistersf.com is great. And I'm sure you can get plenty of weird food at your choice of Chinatown restaurant.  

  2. Terry said...

    Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that your real birthday is October 25th. You can count on me!  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.