Miscellanea

As usual, an update consisting of random stuff to show people that a) I'm still alive b) I haven't forgotten about blogging and c) I can still work a keyboard.

First, some links that made me laugh out loud...
Partially Clips
Diesel Sweeties
License Plate

Now some links that made me go hmm...
Checkershadow Illusion
How to Disappear in America

And links that are just really interesting (have you gone to see Mirrormask yet? Go see Mirrormask!)
Interview with Neil Gaiman and one with Dave McKean


And if you know Cenobyte and The Captain, be sure to wish The Captain a happy birthday today! I can't believe it's been six years since the fateful day with the aromatherapy, the heroin and the toilet.

(if you don't know the story, ask me, Cenobyte or Road Rage sometime. It's evolved into a half hour performance with full orchestration and five-part harmony.)

2 comments:

  1. neuba said...

    I really want to see Mirrormask, however it isn't playing here yet.

    We always get everything last...:)  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Glad to hear that you are still alive. Got a job yet?  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.