My second-favourite Christmas present: Sea-Monkeys!


I wanted them to have their birthday on Jan 1, but I didn't read the instructions and the water had to settle* for a day. So their birthday is Jan 2. They're pretty visible now, wiggling around, but I still can't see their little faces and hands and crowns. I can't wait!

It is oddly relaxing having an aquarium to stare at at work, even something as tiny as the Sea Monkeys.




* mixed with the Super-duper Wonderful Water Purification Powder!

2 comments:

  1. alce said...

    Squee! Make sure to let us know when they start building their underwater domed cities.  

  2. cenobyte said...

    *grumble grumble*

    MY sea monkeys just turned into squishy, stinky water. Must be the humidity.  

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.